New Stages, The Return of Carl Cox, Tchami’s Stage Curation, Brownies & Lemonade, Afterparties and much more!
September 2-4, 2022
Randall’s Island Park, New York, NY
Tickets available HERE
“Electric Zoo 2022 is gearing up to be one of the best festivals of the year. With a killer lineup and a wide range of musical genres, get ready for a roller coaster of memories that won’t be long forgotten. – Michael Beas, Founder – Raver Magazine
Electric Zoo three-day run in the hometown of dance music mecca NYC is an iconic, must-attend event that sells out year after year. Thousands of participants congregate at Randall’s Island Park each year, making it the ultimate “last dance” of summer that kicks off the season with a bang all Labor Day weekend.
With a new 3.0 theme, New York’s premier festival invites all who attend “plug into the matrixfor their 13th edition by transforming New York’s Randall’s Island Park into a haven for tech-driven electronic dance music.
This year’s edition features all-new stunning scenography, interactive installations and the most diverse and varied programming yet, featuring Porter Robinson, A hundred drums, Jaz,Martin Garrix, Carl black!, Cheat Codes, VNSSA, Netsky, afrojackAc Slater, G Jones Eprom B2B and so many others. They also feature stages curated by fan-favorite artists like CloZee, Carl Cox, famous party brand Brownies and Lemonade, and more!
WHILE THERE ARE MORE THAN A THOUSAND REASONS WHY YOU SHOULDN’T MISS ELECTRIC ZOO, HERE ARE ’10 THINGS WE RECOMMEND NOT TO MISS AT ELECTRIC ZOO 3.0′!
1. All new stage designs! – EZoo created all new stages, merged by AI technology: The Landing will replace Hilltop Arena — Surrounded by lush greenery, get ready for EZoo’s first fully immersive experience. Uniquely positioned on the festival map (and like never before), sound bleeding is no longer a concern for festival goers!
As Ezoo Retires The Grove, They Welcome Family 3.0 Morph, the stage where house music evolves! Pyro? Check. Fireworks? Oh yeah. Massive LED walls? Sure! Other surprises? You bet!
FOLLOW EZOO ON INSTAGRAM TO LEARN MORE ABOUT UPGRADES…
2. New Theme 3.0 – This year’s Electric Zoo is set to be the biggest and best yet thanks to the innovative new Theme 3.0, combining the festival with the technological revolution dominated by Web 3.0 and other innovative technologies. Think of it as a system update across the board, fixing a lot of issues like sound bleed, added more VIP areas, updated sitemap setup, more free water stations, all new stage designs, and more!
3. The return of Carl Cox – After 11 years away from the festival, global dance music pioneer Carl Cox makes his triumphant return to the spotlight at the Electric Zoo, performing a rare American festival while presenting highly sought-after concerts to his Carl Cox invites stadium, including Locomotive dice, holographic dj & more taking over The Landing on Sunday, September 4.
Learn about the artists and curation – straight from legend CARL COX himself HERE.
4. Takeover of the brownies and lemonade scene – Famous party brand LA Brownies & Lemonade, known for bringing the craziest vibes and unearthing genre dance music, brings a taste of the West Coast to the East Coast as they make their 4th appearance at the Electric Zoo resuming Morphosis on Friday, September 2.
Read more HERE.
5. Gender bending the list of emerging stars – Electric Zoo 3.0 never fails to soar, emotive sounds of Pauline Herrthe thunderous beats of A hundred drumsto the effervescent, bass-friendly electronic pop productions of Moore Kismet.
6. Tchami Confession Stage Takeover – Tchami will return to Electric Zoo while hosting his own stage in the name of his imprint, Confession. The stage will feature some of house music’s deepest heavyweights, like Malaa, Matroda, Capozzi, Wax Patternand many more will take over The Landing on Friday, September 2!
Read more HERE.
7. Local New York Artists Take the Stage – Electric Zoo is New York’s best and biggest electronic music festival, and it wouldn’t be a real New York party without performances by native New York artists! Be sure to catch artists like Charles Meyer, Truth x Liesand ENR represent their hometown.
8. Stunning Interactive Installations – every year, Ezoo raises the bar on the festival experience, especially with its interactive installations. Whether you’re headbanging on the main stage or drifting onto the field with your friends, be sure to check out a few! Perfect for your social media selfies and giving FOMO to your friends!
9. Extravagant and extravagant EZoo fashion – Ezoo attendees know how to dress to impress!
10. Randall’s Island Golden Hour – there is no such thing. Plus add that skyline view? Forget that! Admire magnificent sunsets from Diploma Friday, dj Snake on Saturday, and Subtronics on Sunday!
PRIZE #11. AFTERPARTIES! For those who want to keep the party going this year, EZoo is pulling out all the stops with a massive lineup of afterparties! Read more HERE.
Tchami, Malaa and Matroda – Great hall
Afrojack – Marquee
Brownies & Lemonade – Webster Hall
Camelphat, Christoph – Brooklyn Mirage
Laboratory Group – Webster Hall
Lost Kings – Marquee
Cheat Codes – Lavo
Martin Garrix, Justin Mylo – Brooklyn Mirage
CloZee (Odyzey Music Takeover) – Kings Hall
Subtronics, A Hundred Drums and more – Webster Hall
Andrea Oliva, Chelina Manuhutu – Quantum
Loco Dice – Roof of Superior Ingredients